QUOTATIONS


"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."

"Treat your friends as you do your picture, and place them in their best light"

 "Friendship, serves great host of different purpose all at the same time. In whatever direction you turn, it still remains your. No barrier can shut it out. It can never be in the way. We need friendship all the time, just as much as we the proverbial prime necessities of life, fire and water."
     
"A friend in need is a friend in deed."

"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think
aloud."

"Friends, companions, lovers, are those who treat us in terms of our unlimited worth to ourselves. They are closest to us who best understand what life means   to us, who feel for us as we feel for ourselves, who are bound to us in triumph and disaster, who break the spell of our loneliness."

"True friendship is a plant growth and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellations."

Acquaintance I would have, but when't depends
Not on the number, but the choice of friendship.

"Instead of loving your enemies, treat your friends a little better."


"Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends."
"The truth in friendship is to me every bit as sacred as eternal marriage."

Friendship is like melons. Shell I tell you why?
To fine one good, you must a hundred try.
"The world is round so that friendship may circle it.

"Reprove your friendship in secret, praise them openly."

"My friends are my estate. Forgive me when they avarice to hoard them!"

"Make new friends, but keep the old: Those are silver, these are gold."
"I think there is, in friendship, an instant recognition – a kind of loving. It need just a word the touch of a hand- yet parting is loss and the tiny ache of regret stays with us always."

"Whenever you are it is your own friendship who make your world         "Friendship are glued together with little kindnesses."
"Have no friendship not equal to yourself."
"A friend is one before whom I may think aloud."
"Friendship is single soul dwelling in two bodies."

"Greater lover has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
"Friendship is almost always the union of a part of one mind with a part of another."
"…..It is that my friends have mode the story of my life. In a thousand ways they have turned my limitations into beautiful privileges, and enable me to walk serene and happy in the shadow cast by my deprivation."
"There's nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends." 

0 comments :

 
StylesNew © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual , in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects
Tweets by @akasha994